Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day Six

My attempts at posting a video--let me know if you can even see it! :-)
My brother and I have this baby, and no...it's not as terrible as it sounds It consists of steel strings, and a big electric box, and has a sound that makes your heart go "bum bum". We have yet to come up with a name for him/her (and a gender, obvously). I'd welcome any suggestions!
My brother has threatened to post this terrible picture he took of me, that my mom refuses to delete from any memory card or hard drive--IF I post this video of him. Which I have done. So please love me anyways if there is this morbid picture of something that resembles Jen...donned in a pore strip and towel/turban on Facebook tomorrow. :-)

I can't post much tonight, because I have yet to get my Sunday shower, and would like to spend the evenin' with my cousin Mary. :-) You all have a lovely rest of the Saturday night, and a blessed Sabbath day.
May the morning bring word of the unfailing love of your Father...

Jen

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how long it's been since I've heard that boy! He's growing into a man! Last time I saw/heard him he was a little squirt. I have to say he's a quite handsome and now I'm thinking of girls that I can refer him to once he's old enough....hmmm..... :D
Love ya girl! Today was a good refreshing day! If we can just forget the fact that we had to send home painters from off of a job because they smelled like marijuana (so the security guard said) then it will be 100% a-ok! :P
-LeAnna

Bekah Leanne said...

Goodness...Jonathon is going to turn out to be quite the heartbreaker I've decided. Of course he's too nice to intentionally break any girl's heart.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Guitar & playing.
Loved seeing the video...now do a vid of your beautiful self. *grin*
And oh my goodness...Jonathan is adorable! And growing up so much...Beka is going to scream when she sees this. Her crush on him will grow, me thinks. *lol*
Love you girl!
~Anna