Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day Seven


I'd like to go into detail about what this week has meant to me, but it's really late now, and my brain isn't functioning properly. Conveniantly, the camera batteries are dead and aren't yielding a single photo to top off this interesting week. So I searched the deep archives and found this Portrait Study 9 I made for my mom back in January. :-)

We had a very good Sunday. Very Good.
There was a seeking, and a finding. :-) Praise God, nothing is too difficult for Him.
He is Trustworthy. He is Sure. He is Faithful and True.
He is God, and I am not.
All this said in the same breath of a broken heart. But I will still praise Him--it doesn't matter the circumstances choking us, "give thanks...His love endures forever." Think on this with me, will you, dear friend? His love. Endures. How long?
Think on it as you lay your head down. Think on it as you go about your day. Think about it as you do the dishes. As you fight the monotony of life. The agony of waiting. Simple brokenness. The darkness of "clear direction". And the depths of sorrow...think on this pure, lovely, good, and true thing: His love for you, and for me, endures forever.

I shall post my seven thoughts, and the highlights of the week in detail...tomorrow. Be blessed my friend--not by His gifts, not by His power, and not by what He can do for you--by He, Himself.

::hug::
Jen

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

:) Amen! Love you, girl.
LeAnna