Friday, August 1, 2008

Long week. Still no entry.

My brain is really, really tired. And probably not of the blogging capacity at this very moment. But last night, after such a refreshing chat with my LeAnna, when I was actually inspired, all the computers were off...and the clacking would have aroused the slumbering household. :( Oh well. I'm doomed to be outletlessly inspired, and otherwise writer's blocked.
So, instead of trying to post about all I've been meaning to post about, I'll save it yet again for an evening that I can communicate it sufficiently. :-)

Thank you for our chat, Banana--I read James afterwards, and was blessed my confirmation of our conversation. About worldly wisdom, and the peace, compassionate, right-hearted wisdom that comes from Jesus Christ!

I miss my Anna. She should be back home now--can't wait to hear from you dear!

Jen dear, I'm so sorry I didn't have a blog post for you today. LOL--I'm gonna hear it on Monday, ay? Hope you had a lovely weekend and can smile BECAUSE it's Monday today. :hug:

I miss my HSA traveling ladies and prayer partners--still praying for you all, thinking about you, and hope you're having a wonderfully refreshing weekend! Carm and I kept each other company this past Tuesday. :hug:

RanchWife and Family--praying for you all as you make your way back home with your Sara!

I've had such a looong past two weeks--it's been so blurry, but good even still. The Lord is still on the Throne, no matter the hectic schedule we try to manage, the personalities we come up against, and the things we're called to be good stewards over. :-) This week, we had 20 people at youth group, I went to see the Mummy III with friends, and got the cheapest tan I know: the lawn mower. Only, I'm toast. Like, Mexican-bull-fighting-flag toast. Day 3, and I can still barely stand garments. But there's no getting around things like that--just big aloe vera and little movement. :-)

Hugs and prayers to all--I'll definitely devote everything to a post at the beginning of next week.
--Jen

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

I'm still relishing our convo, too. Seems like it was something I needed, and I do believe an article has been whirring in my brain. It's kinda personal and open but then again, that's what we're all about. :) Love you bunches, and praying that your sun-crisp heals soon. I'm off to go enjoy the shade of the morning and water my thirsty plants. Love you, girl!
Banana